top of page


Kitsap County Veterans Assistance Fund

Since 1888, Washington State law has required all counties to provide temporary emergency assistance to indigent veterans living in their county.  

Applicants must meet income eligibility requirements, be discharged under honorable conditions or better, have served at least 180 days on active duty, and proof that you have lived in Kitsap County for the past 60 days.

To apply, Kitsap County veterans can download the Veterans Assistance Fund Application.

Once you have gathered all the necessary support documentation and completed the form, call Veterans Specialist at the KCR Veterans Assistance office (360) 473-2034 for an appointment or further directions.

bottom of page